Commercial and corporate law
Conducting business in the form of a company requires a good knowledge of corporate law regulations. The choice of a particular company type influences rules on liability for a company’s obligations, tax burdens and legal relations between partners or shareholders. An overview of due regulations often does not bring answers to all arising issues. Only an in-depth knowledge of the corporate law including provisions on specific branches, together with consideration of present judicature and literature, can guarantee legal compliance of business operations. Therefore our experts support our Clients from the very beginning of their business undertakings and at every stage of their development.
As a part of our corporate law practice we offer the following services:
- support in choosing the legal form for an enterprise
- creation of commercial entities (companies, branches, representative offices, holdings)
- on-going corporate consulting (preparing resolutions, rules for the governing bodies, amendments to statutes and contracts)
- preparation of plans for business capitalization
- preparation and management divisions of companies, mergers and acquisitions
- preparation and supervision of MBO and LBO transactions
- support in acquiring stocks and shares (drafting of contracts, negotiations)
- carrying out companies liquidation processes
- managing concentrations of companies (case assessment, preparing applications, obtaining approvals)
Our actions are always preceded by a detailed legal and tax analysis of the present situation. We present our opinions on the planned operations and risks involved but also provide advantageous alternatives, if any occur.
+48 601 705 695
LEADING LAWYERS IN WROCŁAW
We are a modern law firm built by lawyers with great opportunities, broad horizons and enormous professional experience. We do not refuse to say directly that we are one of the leading law firms in Wrocław and that cooperation with us always brings real benefits.