Lawyers of LAW-TAXES.pl have many years of experience in consulting relating to the law of competition and consumer rights, as well as to the intellectual property law. The main aim of our cooperation with the Clients is to protect their best interests against actions of other entrepreneurs who infringe rules of fair competition and limit free market business opportunities.
We advise on issues related to, among others:
- combating acts of unfair competition
- protection of trademarks, industrial designs, patents, utility models, commercial names, protected geographical indications
- antimonopoly law
- control of concentrations
- abuse of dominant position
- agreements resulting in limitation of competition (e.g. cartel agreements)
As part of our services pertaining to competition law, consumer law and industrial property law we offer to our Clients:
- representation before the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (UOKiK)
- registration of intellectual property rights
- carrying out audits for businesses to determine the correctness and legal compliance of their B2C activity
- representation of businesses in administrative proceedings on infringements of consumer rights
LEADING LAWYERS IN WROCŁAW
We are a modern law firm built by lawyers with great opportunities, broad horizons and enormous professional experience. We do not refuse to say directly that we are one of the leading law firms in Wrocław and that cooperation with us always brings real benefits.